Relative Risk       

FX Risk

Exchange rate risk can be attributed to each underlying currency.

Australian dollar (AUD) / US dollar (USD) exchange rate

In the example below, we decompose the Australian dollar (AUD) / US dollar (USD) exchange rate. The Australian dollar contributes about 60% of the exchange rate risk, with the US dollar contributing to the remaining 40%.